Appraiser and Speaker Tom Horn
Appraiser and speaker Tom Horn has spoken to various real estate groups around the Birmingham metro area and is available to speak at your sales meetings or gathering of real estate professionals.
He has over 20 years of appraisal experience to share with you and understands the challenges facing real estate agents and mortgage professionals.
Tom’s goal is to give those in the audience things that they can take away from the meeting and use in their everyday work to make things go smoother.
Potential Speaking Topics
- Appraisal Basics (What and why appraisers do what they do)
- How do appraisers make adjustments
- FHA Appraisal Guidelines (including most common repair items)
- How to prepare for the appraisal
- Tips in working with an appraiser (what agents should and shouldn’t say)
- Challenging a low appraisal
- How to find out the qualifications of an appraiser
- Local market trends
Listen to what others have to say about Tom Horn speaking at their event
Genny Williams with “Get A Real Estate Life” coaching program speaks about what Tom adds to their meetings:
Sharon Wilson with the Birmingham Chapter of The Women’s Council of REALTORS gives praise to Tom Horn for speaking at their recent meeting about appraisal related issues:
Want Tom to speak to your group? Lets Connect!
If you are interested in getting Tom to speak to your group you can get in touch with him using the contact form below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]